I’ve only been on this blog journey for a few months and I am utterly gobsmacked at the wave of support I receive on a daily basis. Since I will be having a very Jewish Christmas (Chinese food + movie) tomorrow with the family, I won’t have time to send my Christmas tidings.
I want to take a minute to personally thank (and shamelessly promote) a few bloggers that have either supported my posts, took the time out of their busy blogging schedules to reblog, comment and like, and/or are just nice/funny/interesting folks:
- astern2991– she helped me start and promote a petition on change.org to make diaper changing stations more accessible in public restrooms in addition to the great advice I get from an awesome step mommy! Thank you, you’re awesome: https://www.change.org/p/business-resturants-service-industry-retailers-service-industry-association-make-diaper-changing-tables-and-diaper-changing-stations-more-accessible-in-public-restrooms
- must be this tall to ride– I posted random comments to his blog that made no sense because I couldn’t work my WP app correctly. He was gracious about it and even followed my crazy, nonsensical ass. His posts on being a single dad are inspiring.
- The Fickle Heart Beat– huge “like-er” of my relationship posts. Thank you 🙂 I love your stories of love and loss!
- HarsH ReaLiTy– because he’s pretty fucking funny. And he is a master of Twitlogging (my made-up word for micro-blogging bite-sized posts).
- The Bearded Spouse– her posts are inspiring and I can’t imagine what it might be like to learn your husband was gay for the 15 years you were married. Strong lady!
- Spiral Flower– she’s super supportive and a gifted artist! Thank you :-).
- anni6290 and womenwhothinktoomuch- my first reblogs for my Gaslighting post. Thank you both!!
- Canadianinvegas– It was nice to have a lawyer review my post on Child Custody. I really appreciated the kind words!
- My Real Life Moments– thank you for always taking the time to comment in thought-provoking ways. She literally has every craft/cooking/parent tip on her blog. Your words and advice is always thoughtful!
- YoungandTwenty– the new and improved Lena Dunham. An all-around great writer (and marketer!). You go girl!
I know I’ve forgotten a ton of other blogging “friends.” Please forgive me or yell at me to update this list 🙂
Thank you and Happy Holidays Folks!