Here are the rules for accepting the Very Inspiring Blogger Award:
Thank you Trish! 🙂 http://10yearsasinglemom.com/
Since I nominated 15 bloggers for the My Lovely Blog Award, I have elected to nominate four this time.
The nominee shall display the respective logo on her/his blog and link to the blogger that has nominated her/him. The nominee shall nominate about 15 bloggers that she/he admires, by linking to their blogs and informing them about the nomination. The nominee shall answer seven questions:
- Who is your favorite public figure? Hilary Clinton
- What do you like most? Learning/Writing/Reading
- Do you follow trends? Only when I’ve done my research.
- What do you do when someone gets angry? Blog about it!
- What have you loved most? – Giving Birth. PSYCHE! Becoming stronger than I was yesterday.
- Do you have causes? – Women’s Rights Advocacy.
- What quality do you admire most? – Resolve/Strength. I believe you can always change your situation.
I nominate the following bloggers whose blogs have inspired me to think and learn!
The rules are to display the awards on your blog, to answer 7 questions (below), and to nominate up to 15 fellow bloggers. Have fun with it!
- Who is your favorite public figure?
- What do you like most?
- Do you follow trends?
- What do you do when someone gets angry?
- What have you loved most?
- Do you have causes?
- What quality do you admire most?