Thank you Sadity Hoodlum! I’m honored! Her blog is about her journey through the great quarter-life crisis as she attempts to navigate relationships, work culture, and adult-hood and with plenty of laughs in-between.
This award is meant for obscure blogs and the little people.
I know must nominate 11 more new and obscure blogs and use the logo above while completing all the task below.
Complete rules are as follows:
- Link back to the person who nominated you.
- Give 11 random facts about yourself.
- Answer 11 questions from your nominator.
- Nominate 11 new and obscure bloggers.
- Come up with 11 questions for them to answer.
- Inform your nominees.
1. What was the reason you started blogging?
- It was first a cathartic endeavor, however, I love to write fiction and short stories so blogging feels natural to me.
2. Soda or pop?
4. If you could be in a relationship with any celebrity, who would it be?
- Clive Owen. I love that British accent!
5. What is your favorite curse word?
- Jackass is my favorite, however I say f*ck more often.
6. What was the last dream you remember?
- I was screwing my ex. It was hate sex. Still pretty good and I still hate him.
7. Do you know what water ice is?
- Nope- ice water, yes.
8. Have you ever been in a fist fight? If so, what was it over?
- Never. I’m afraid of jail!
9. Would you ever consider writing as a career?
- I consider this EVERY DAY. In a way, I guess I do write as a career.
10. What role do you play in your friendships (i.e. the fun one, sensible, crazy)?
- Sensible and logical almost always. I’m Miranda from Sex and the City.
11. Have you ever got someone’s name tatted so they know its real?
- No tats to speak of. I hate needles.
I nominate the following:
Nominee’s need to answer these questions:
1. What equipment/class do you do first at the gym?
2. What’s your number one pet peeve?
3. Coffee or tea?
4. What’s the one beauty product you would take with you to prison?
5. How often do you cry?
6. How many piercings do you have?
7. How many tattoos do you have?
8. What is better: Girls or Sex and the City?
9. What motivates you to blog?
10. If you could change your first name, what would you call yourself?
11. Beach bunny or snow bunny?